httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] If statement evaluating an http header against a pattern is always true even though it should not
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 13:35:32 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Christian Georg <mail@christiangeorg.de> wrote:
> Hi Eric, et all
>
> this would explain the issue I am having. I am not that familiar with apache. Do you
have any suggestion how I can perform the reverse proxying based on the X-auth header? or
any suggestion how to use another kind of variable which will set conditionally? Including
the Proxypass statement directly within the iff statement is not possible

Put ProxyPass inside of <if>, or use mod_rewrite with the [P] flag for
even finer grained control. If you do the latter, refer to the section
in the mod_proxy manual about manually creating a "worker".