httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache closes the connection after receiving a request.
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:06:28 GMT
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Novi Jinx <oppjinx@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Recently I have experienced a behaviour of Apache on my PROD environment that I could
not explain. My Apache decided to close a TCP connection right after successfully receiving
a request (sent ACK back to a client). With the KeepAlive is On, there were several successful
requests & responses in the same TCP connection before this happens. The disconnection
usually happened around the request 7th or 8th.

How long between the previous request and the one for which the
connection is (early) closed?
Is that time related to the KeepAliveTimeout configuration?

Regards,
Yann.