httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Paniagua <jim.paniagua....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mpm-event, ServerLimit and ThreadsPerChild on multicore systems
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 03:14:05 GMT
no im not drinking but getting ready to work in the morning .. i work for
the largest internet retailer and these next few daze will leave me with
out time .. just to work and eat and sleep .. thank you for your concern
tho .. I would like to donate as well as learn how to get rid of some of
these server limits ... threads per child thank you ... sorry this is new
to m learning this community ..