httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Merritt, Rob" <rob.merr...@usask.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] RequestHeader question
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:12:21 GMT
I am having an issue with the below configuration I can confirm that X-Remote-User get set
by watching the rewrite log\\
However the following directive that inserts a request header  "Authorization" how can I confirm
that that is happening
This is the website itself so how would it write to the header when it is the site that I
am ending up at does this command only work if I am "proxying" somehow?

RewriteLog "C:/Program Files/Apache22/logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 9

<Location /secured >
Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks +Includes
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

AuthType CAS
Require valid-user
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_USER} (.+)
RewriteRule . - [E=RU:%1]
RequestHeader set X-Remote-User %{RU}e env=RU
RequestHeader set Authorization "Basic +q+Scsdfggsdfghdasjhjmjmn"
</Location>