httpd-users mailing list archives

From Novi Jinx <oppj...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache closes the connection after receiving a request.
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:47:50 GMT
Hi,

This is the first time I send to the mail list so please forgive me if I do something wrong/
improperly.

Recently I have experienced a behaviour of Apache on my PROD environment that I could not
explain. My Apache decided to close a TCP connection right after successfully receiving a
request (sent ACK back to a client). With the KeepAlive is On, there were several successful
requests & responses in the same TCP connection before this happens. The disconnection
usually happened around the request 7th or 8th.

Please find attached the screen-shot of the network when the disconnection happened.

The environment is
    Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS
    Server version: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) / Oct 14 2015

The apache2 configuration is out of the box.

Any suggestions / hits are really appreciated.

Many thanks,

P/S: I also created an issue on ServerFault but without any luck
http://serverfault.com/questions/732189/apache2-send-fin-ack-immediately