httpd-users mailing list archives

From Keith Roberts <keith.robe...@ecric.nhs.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with dbd authentication, Oracle, oci8 and PHP
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:15:17 GMT
Hi Jose.

It looks like you need to create a separate virtual host for each of the sites you want to
connect to.

Try putting the original virtualhost configuration back to the way when it was working, then
copy and paste that VH section and edit it for the new site.

For each virtual host you will need the corresponding

<VirtualHost>
…
</VirtualHost>

section in your apache2 configuration file.

HTH,

Keith

On 24 Nov 2015, at 03:43, Jose Tremols <tremols1973@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been fighting with this problem for a week.
>
> I have installed oci8 in order to access an Oracle 11g database from php 5.4.16
> My php pages work fine. I can connect, select, update, insert.
> Here is the code of a simple php page named connect.php that I put under Apache default
site
> I access http://localhost/connect.php and it displays the list of the user's tables
>     <?php
>     putenv("ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/xe");
>     putenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/xe/lib:/lib:/usr/lib:/lib64:/usr/lib64");
>     $conn = oci_connect('havana', 'cdcdcdcdcdc', '//127.0.0.1/xe');
>
>     $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'select table_name from user_tables');
>     oci_execute($stid);
>
>     echo "<table>\n";
>     while (($row = oci_fetch_array($stid, OCI_ASSOC+OCI_RETURN_NULLS)) != false) {
>         echo "<tr>\n";
>         foreach ($row as $item) {
>             echo "  <td>".($item !== null ? htmlentities($item, ENT_QUOTES) : "&nbsp;")."</td>\n";
>         }
>         echo "</tr>\n";
>     }
>     echo "</table>\n";
>     ?>
> <diehjbac.png>
>
> The problem is that once I configure Apache dbd authentication for another site, my php
code against the database stop working.
> I try to access the same page http://localhost/connect.php without any modification to
the page and I have this error screen:
> <agiijajc.png>
>
> I don't  need to access the authenticated site. Just defining the virtual host with the
dbd authentication and restarting Apache, makes my php database related code stop responding