httpd-users mailing list archives

From o haya <oh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Getting "connection refused" Apache 2.4
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:23:51 GMT
Server version: Apache/2.2.31 (Unix)Server built:   Oct  7 2015 11:32:17Server's Module
may just not be able to sustain this kind of load error-free?
Thanks,Jim
      From: o haya <ohaya@yahoo.com.INVALID>
 To: "users@httpd.apache.org" <users@httpd.apache.org>
Cc: O. Haya <ohaya@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 3:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Getting "connection refused" Apache 2.4

Hi Daniel,
Unfortunately, the Apache I'm working with is part of a product, so I won't be able to change
to a different MPM type.
I've been trying what you suggested (increasing MinSpareServers) but I still get tons of connections
refused, even when I can confirm that, for example, I get 500+ httpd instances at startup
(e.g., ps -ef shows 500 instances).  Is it possible that something else (e.g., the Redhat
OS itself) is limiting the number of connections?
Thanks,Jim