httpd-users mailing list archives

From Malathy.X.Sundare...@kp.org
Subject [users@httpd] Pre-compiled apachev2.2 binaries for AIX
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:16:42 GMT
Hi,

Could anyone point suggest where I can download pre-compiled  apachev2.2
binaries for AIX v6.0. I have tried compiling and our servers don't have c
compilers and other re-requites. Since I need to install urgently, looking
ofr help find existing compiled versions for AIX

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.