httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Aronchick <aronch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running Apache in Single Process Mode for Docker Container?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 02:26:58 GMT
Thank you, this is very helpful! Is there any way to get an output of all
the items on the command line ultimately used by apachectl? For example,
when I do the following, it fails - I assume I'm missing something.

$ source /etc/apache2/envvars
$ /usr/sbin/apache2 -f /etc/apache2/sites-available/rails.conf
-DFOREGROUND -DNO_DETACH
AH00534: apache2: Configuration error: No MPM loaded.