httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Chunked transfer delay with httpd 2.4 on Windows.
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 22:15:57 GMT

On 10/19/2015 05:08 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 11:44 PM, Andy Wang <awang@ptc.com> wrote:
>>
>> Spdficially, note the 5 second delay between the first segment (No. 1854)
>> and the second data segment (1856).
>
> Does it correspond to the KeepAliveTimeout configured on the httpd side?
> (Note that if you did not configure it, the default value is also 5 seconds).
>
> Can you reproduce with "KeepAlive off"?
>
> Regards,
> Yann.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that.  Yeah disabling KeepAlive makes the
problem go away. Increasing the KeepAliveTimeout also increases the
delay but only to a maximum of 20 seconds.

I tried KeepAliveTimeout 30 and 60 and made a fresh connection and saw
the second data packet arrive after a 20 second delay.

Thanks,
Andy