httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject [users@httpd] HTTPS Redirect Not Working
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:16:15 GMT
Apache 2.4.x on SLES12. We have a web app in tomcat that is directly accessible by port 8080
and 8443. We use a combination of proxypass and mod_jk to connect to it from apache (never
could get this to work without using both). We also use a https redirect to make it easier
for the users. So if you type share.domain.tld you land at https://share.domain.tld/share.
This worked up until a day ago. Now when you type share.domain.tld you get a 404 and the address
is NOT redirected to https. Here is the redirect statements that have been working fine until
now:

#  Redirect Share to HTTPS
    ProxyPass /share/ https://share.domain.tld/share/
    ProxyPassReverse /share/ https://share.domain.tld/share/
    RedirectMatch ^/$ https://share.domain.tld/share/

No updates have been done since this was working so i don't think that is what broke it. Is
there a way to tell if mod_jk is the culprit?