httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Houston <...@openstrike.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error executing script through Apache
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:02:29 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 02:37:24PM +0000, David Johnson wrote:
> Please forgive my ignorance, but what can I do now to resolve this?

Depending on your current SELinux policy and what precisely it is that
you want to allow you could either adjust an appropriate boolean,
correct any files/dirs with the wrong contexts or make a policy
adjustment.

If you have support for this particular application from the vendor you
could of course go back to them with the extract from the audit log and
ask for their advice. That's probably the best plan. If they just say
"Disable SELinux" then ignore their advice :-)

Good luck,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036