httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)" <Kurt.Brem...@allianz.at>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Configure Apache behind proxy with auth [wd-vc]
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:04:09 GMT
How do your PHP scripts access the internet? (provide a code sample)

Kurt Bremser
AMOS Austria

Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.
________________________________
Von: Lucas Santos Sanches [lcssanches@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015 14:47
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: **SPAM?** RE: [users@httpd] Configure Apache behind proxy with auth [wd-vc]

Maybe I was not clear enough.

Here's my scenary:

I've installed Apache24 + PHP5.4 on local.

I have some PHP scripts that access Internet, and here's the problem, because my computer
is behind the proxy, so my script fail.

Tx

From: Kurt.Bremser@allianz.at
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:26:08 +0200

Being behind a proxy suggests you are inside a firewalled intranet. You won't need the proxy
at all to access your apache server from clients located inside the intranet.
If you want your PC's http server to be accessible from the "outside", you need to have a
rule defined on the firewall to direct requests to your http port.