httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)" <Kurt.Brem...@allianz.at>
Subject [users@httpd] AW: **SPAM?** [users@httpd] Pre-compiled apachev2.2 binaries for AIX [wd-vc]
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 06:06:07 GMT
Have the Linux Toolbox for AIX installed by your AIX admin(s) ASAP. I can't figure out why
anyone would run AIX today without it. Then it is quite easy to do the build on your own.
You can also find packages for AIX 5 and 6 at http://www.bullfreeware.com/

Kurt Bremser
AMOS Austria

Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.
________________________________
Von: Malathy.X.Sundaresan@kp.org [Malathy.X.Sundaresan@kp.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015 22:16
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: **SPAM?** [users@httpd] Pre-compiled apachev2.2 binaries for AIX [wd-vc]

Hi,

Could anyone point suggest where I can download pre-compiled  apachev2.2 binaries for AIX
v6.0. I have tried compiling and our servers don't have c compilers and other re-requites.
Since I need to install urgently, looking ofr help find existing compiled versions for AIX

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited
from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank
you.

AMOS Austria GmbH
1130 Wien, Hietzinger Kai 101-105
FN 365014k, Handelsgericht Wien
UID: ATU 66614737

http://www.allianz.at

Dieses E-Mail und allfaellig daran angeschlossene Anhaenge
enthalten Informationen, die vertraulich und
ausschliesslich fuer den (die) bezeichneten Adressaten
bestimmt sind.
Wenn Sie nicht der genannte Adressat sind, darf dieses
E-Mail samt allfaelliger Anhaenge von Ihnen weder anderen
Personen zugaenglich gemacht noch in anderer Weise
verwertet werden.
Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sind, bitten
wir Sie, dieses E-Mail und saemtliche angeschlossene
Anhaenge zu loeschen.

Please note: This email and any files transmitted with it is
intended only for the named recipients and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
the contents of this communication to others and notify the
sender immediately. Then please delete the email and any
copies of it. Thank you.