httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Cunha <rodrigo.root...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about htaccess
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 01:43:33 GMT
Hello!!I have a question about htaccess in subdirectory apache2
in my server the root is /var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/
i insert rules rewrite for /var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/ but i have
disable the rules from directory /var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/dir1/dir1
i have disable this rules only this directory
i try this in conf this vhost but not work
<Directory/var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/dir1/dir1/*>
AllowOverride None
</Directory>
i try create new htaccess in
/var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/public/dir1/dir1 ans insert this code :
<Directory /var/www/oduvaldocozzi.intranet/dir1/dir1*>
AllowOverride None
</Directory>
but not work too
help me