httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost configuration not working?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:12:23 GMT
This is very strange. Even when Apache cannot determine request host
name, it loads the first defined virtual host, not the last one. I
wonder, in your case, what will it load if you disable last two virtual
host records?

(BTW, it's usually either Listen 80, or Listen specific-ip:80, but I
don't think it causes your issue.)

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili