httpd-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Maurand <cur...@maurand.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 14:27:36 GMT

This will probably help.  windows active directory is essentially a
hacked version of LDAP.  More notably as with other services in windows,
it's probably in violation of gnu licensing.  It also uses kerberos.  I
digress.  Since it is a glorified LDAP server, you can use ldap
facilities.  This article will probably help you.

http://www.held-im-ruhestand.de/software/apache-ldap-active-directory-authentication.html

search terms were: apache authenticat using windows active directory

Cheers,
Curtis

--
Curtis Maurand