httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Mistry <ashish.mis...@gemsals.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 05:53:45 GMT
I have gone through many articles by searching on Google. I have tried
searching the below terms
- "Apache web server single sign-on for window AD server"
- "Single sign-on for windows AD for apache web server installed on
windows machine
- "Apache http server on windows + Single sign-on + windows AD server"

Every time I go results were of Apache web server (http server) hosted
on linux/unix machines only. But actually I am looking for the info
where apache web server is hosted on Windows machine. Got it??

Thanks & Regards,
*Ashish Mistry*
_**_