httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Mistry <ashish.mis...@gemsals.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 04:52:51 GMT
Hi Kurtis,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. :-)
I don't have access to the related servers as of now, so I am gathering
information to implement the solution. As I stated earlier I have gone
through multiple articles since last two/three weeks but I have not got
the proper solution. So, I have tried many things and then raised
question here.

If you can be so kind that you can just provide me some useful article
to me then I can use that as reference to get my solution. If you don't
have any then I will let that question open for other community people.
*The main thing here is Apache http server is on Windo**ws machine.*

Thanks & Regards,
*Ashish Mistry