httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Mistry <ashish.mis...@gemsals.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 06:53:35 GMT

I want to know step by step procedure to do Single Sign-On setup for
Windows AD authentication on apache web server (http server). And once
that user is authenticated then request will be redirected to tomcat
application server which hosts the application.

*Apache web server is on Windows machine and Windows AD server is also
on windows machine.*

I have been trying to look for the solution to this since last two weeks
but I am not able to get answer to it.
I have read on one article that windows AD authentication for windows
apache web server only works for Internet Explorer only. Is that true?

Please help me out here. This is very crucial for my project and
deadline is already passed. :(

Please let me know in case of any other queries.

Thanks & Regards,
*Ashish Mistry*
_**_