httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kurtis Rader <kra...@skepticism.us>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Proxying From Directory To App On Port
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 04:29:24 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Steven Shi <steven200796@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to proxy /app to localhost:2000 (where the app is hosted).
> Unfortunately, whenever the app makes a GET/POST request, the port 2000 is
> lost and the request is made to localhost:80 rather than localhost:2000.
>
> I feel as if the solution is something simple but I haven't been able to
> discover it from three days of trial and error.

Too little data for a meaningful response. But have you looked at
the ProxyPassReverse directive?

If adding a ProxyPassReverse directive doesn't solve your problem you'll
need to tell us about the relevant portions of your web server config and
how you are testing the behavior. In particular it is not clear what you
mean by "whenever the app makes a GET/POST request" since you also say "the
app is hosted" at localhost:2000. In other words the flow of requests and

Kurtis Rader