httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sophie Loewenthal <sophie.loewent...@trimbletl.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question on building mod_qos for Centos 6
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 07:59:18 GMT
Hi,

     I've been trying to build the module mod_qos on for Centos 6 and
wondered if somebody had some experience with this.

The documentation referred to a file buildconf but I did not find this
in the tarball mod_qos-11.16.tar.gz.   Does anybody know where I could
find the *buildconf* file?

Install guide read:

tar xfz httpd-2.2.27.tar.gz
tar xfz mod_qos-11.16-src.tar.gz
ln -s httpd-2.2.27 httpd
cd httpd
mkdir modules/qos
cp ../mod_qos-11.16/apache2/* modules/qos
./*buildconf*
./configure --with-mpm=worker --enable-so --enable-qos=shared --enable-ssl --enable-unique-id
make
cd ..

This creates a DSO module that can be loaded into the Apache server
using the following directive:

LoadModule qos_module <path to module>/mod_qos.so

Kind regards,
Sophie