httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite for multiple unknown directories question
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:08:18 GMT
Pardon me for answering a question with a question, but is it possible
to just move the directory that you're pointing to to remove this confusion?

That is, I assume that the URL /user1 is Aliased to /home/user1/
somewhere in your configuration. Can you alias it to /home/user1/assets
instead and eliminate the middle-man?

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon