httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alan Peña Islas <estra...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] High Availability Load Balancing with Apache
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:57:10 GMT
Hi,

Is there any configuration to achieve a load balancing only with Apache?

I have two servers to offer cryptographic services, so, I want to put an Apache balancer in
front of them for high availability; since this is a single point of failure, I need an Apache
load balancer cluster to ensure the service. I read the documentation but I can´t find any
info about put two or more apaches this way, there is only info about make it with one server.

Additionally, making a simple search, there are so many solutions to make a high available
load balancer (using other software like Artic Monkey, putting physical load balancers, etc),
but I want use only apache modules. If this is not possible, which solutions have been successfully
for you?