httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Fisher GM <john.fisher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:44:02 GMT
Again, thank you.

I looked at cgi-bin. There are two files, php and php5, each 8 MB in
size. That seems a bit odd. But in this small site, we're not using php,
so we're OK.

I realized the script we are running is not invoked by apache. It's run
by chron and that invokes the .pl file (it's a log file aggregator). So
although I removed the ScriptAlias, the script still runs.

I have a few more questions, but they are more complex, so I'll wait
till later to pose them. Thanks for your help so far.