httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shailender Singh <Shailender.Si...@allwite.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Issues with Apache Install
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:21:10 GMT
Thanks Shashi for quick reply !

I ma new to Apache , how to we grant root permission ? all I know is that we can open cmd
to run as admin , which unfortunately did not help.

Cheers
Shailender

From: Shashi [mailto:shashi.kumar280@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 June 2015 12:38
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Issues with Apache Install

You are trying to Start Apache without root permission or port 80 is in use.
If you want your apache to be running on any other port apart from 80, you can configure the
same in httpd.conf by defining listen address, but then your app url will have to have port
number.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Shailender Singh <Shailender.Singh@allwite.com<mailto:Shailender.Singh@allwite.com>>