httpd-users mailing list archives

From Knute Johnson <apa...@knutejohnson.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where does apache look for the domain name?
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 22:29:28 GMT
Thanks for all the replies.  I do have the apache.conf file.  Since I
didn't have the httpd.conf file I tried putting it in with the
VirtualHost but outside of the label.  That seems to have solved it for
now.  I had a ServerName directive inside the VirtualHost but apparently
it needs one outside as well.

Thanks,

knute...