httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Issues with Apache Install
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:58:51 GMT
Hello Shailender,

I see that you are trying to run Apache httpd as a service on Windows.
What version of Apache httpd are you using?

The Apache HTTP Server documentation can be very helpful.
But there is a lot of it, and that can be a little confusing to someone
who is new to Apache.
For your situation I recommend beginning with the following link:
- Running Apache as a Service
    - http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/windows.html#winsvc
    - This link is specific Windows.

You can then refer to the following link for starting Apache in general:
- Starting Apache
    - http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/invoking.html

Thanks,

Mike Rumph