httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Jacquet <mark_jacq...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Hung thread
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:42:16 GMT
Upgrade as in Apache upgrade or Solaris 5.10 patch upgrad? :)
Apache is all new of course 2.4.12 with the latest add on sources (apr, pcre, etc)The bad
news is the OS is not at all up to date. And for reasons I have no control over, I cannot
patch.So if this is an OS issue then ......
I seem to be running with the Sun Native LDAP SDK. Would building against  different LDAP
source help? (Open LDAP)?

Long term plan -> moving all Apache servers to Linux
Mj

     On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:31 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:23 PM, Mark Jacquet
<mark_jacquet@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> So do you think this hang is related to the native LDAP lib code?

It is possible but IMO not very likely. It has to corrutp memory just
enough to put a looping structure in apr_rmm.  What's your upgrade
history like?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com