httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Voras <ivo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Composing filters?
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 08:06:07 GMT
hello,

On a virtual host I want to process every content going out with the SSI
/ INCLUDES filter. This content may be static files, may be coming from
PHP or other tools (it's a mixed environment). Let's assume all content
is text/html. What I thought I should do is simply:

SetOutputFilter INCLUDES

on the VirtualHost level... but it doesn't work. The SSI directives are
simply not processed.

I've then used the tracebefore / traceafter example from
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_ext_filter.html to see what
comes into the filter and what comes out of it and it appears correct,
the filter simply doesn't do anything:

SetOutputFilter tracebefore;INCLUDES;traceafter

Any ideas why, and how to do it?