httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luc Andre <landre3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Random latency in reentrant calls (Bug 57916)
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 08:03:21 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

We did a test on a powerful server with

    StartServers          20
    MinSpareServers       5
    MaxSpareServers      20

And we still have the issue...

As you pointed out the logging happens after the request and we get the
time at the beginning of the php script to make sure that we ignore the
time spent after.

Even if Apache creates a new child for a request I don't  think that it can
take more than 1 sec, and we can get up to 1.8 secs latency between the
request and the start of the script.

Regards,

Luc