httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Patel <dpa...@sae.org>
Subject [users@httpd] INCLUDED protocol (for SSI) in http Request rejected by Weblogic 12
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 16:34:17 GMT
Hello there, We are upgrading weblogic server 12.1.3 and seeing that SSI (server side includes)
 are getting rejected by weblogic server.

ROOT CAUSE:
After investigation we found that the root cause of the issue is that Apache is setting the
protocol version to "INCLUDED" in the http header request to WLS.
The fix implemented in WLS 12.1.1 as part of bug which  rejects all the incoming request to
WLS which does not have valid protocol.
This fix has caused to reject the Apache SSI request which has protocol set to "INCLUDED".

Is there any way to change the protocol from "INCLUDED" to HTTP 1.1  which is a valid http
protocol. Thanks for looking into it.

Thanks,
Deepak

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
and delete it from your computer.