httpd-users mailing list archives

From James O’Shaughnessy <jam...@carallon.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ContentDigest not working
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 09:39:21 GMT
Disabling mod_deflate does indeed fix the issue I am seeing, but I wish
to disable compression for just one folder within the virtualhost.

 From reading the docs I think I can do this via "SetEnv no-gzip 1"
within the directory in my virtualhost config file.

But after reloading the config file and restart the server compression
is still enabled on the directory in question.

The entry in the virtualhost looks like:
> <Directory "/var/www/des/fix/">
>                 Options -Indexes
>                 AllowOverride All
>                 Order Allow,Deny
>                 Allow from All
>                 #RemoveOutputFilter tx
>                 SetEnv no-gzip 1
>                 ContentDigest On
> </Directory>

The error log indicates that filtering is still happening. I have also
tried using "RemoveOutputFilter tx" but got the same result.

What have I missed?