httpd-users mailing list archives

From mialinglist <mailingl...@mind-and-go.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Strange SSL Issue
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 06:52:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I write to the community because I'm loosing my hairs on SSL conf and
multi VHost. Here is the context.
I'm working on CentOS 6.6 an apache 2.2.
I have multiples httpS VHosts :
* domain.tld
* sub0.domain.tld
* sub1.domain.tld
* sub2.domain.tld

Each of those vhost were working with a self signd certificate. Running
all of those site through web browser cause no special problem once the
exception has been added in the browser.

Recently I decided to add a true signed certificate for the domain.tld.
It's a guenine mono domain certificate and Global sugn gave me 2
certificates, the main on and the intermediate one.
I've setted up the VHosts successfully and whatever the browser the site
is correctly recognized....UNTIL... I strat browsing all ather vhosts
that are subdomain of the main one.
All the website are no more trusted at all and impossible to force the
exception on the SSL.
Once I reste the self cigned certificate on the vhost domain.tld, clear
cache and delete certificates exceptions everything works fine.

I don't see something special in logs, Itried with or without Selinux,
mod_security, etc...

Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

regards