httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rose, John B" <jbr...@utk.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about server-status output
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:16:16 GMT
I thought the number of positions in server-status Scoreboard  output had the same number of
positions as the number assigned to your Maxclients/MaxRequestworkers setting.

But I guess it does not based on looking at it more closely/frequently.

I was looking at a web server with a MaxClients of 60, but there were 248 "positions" in the
Scoreboard part of server-status.

Although I know I have seen less positions in Scoreboard output.

So what determines the number of positions in that part of the output, and can that be interpreted
to mean anything when monitoring your web server?

Thanks