httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .MSI Files?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:48:14 GMT
There are no Apache committers who build Windows binaries.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/platform/windows.html#down

You can get binaries from other sources - I usually use ApacheLounge.

None of these source build an MSI of Apache by itself. The recommended
installation method is to download the zip, extract to a folder (best to
not have spaces in the path) and run "httpd.exe -k install" from an
elevated Command Prompt.

- Y

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Cathy Fauntleroy <cathy.fauntleroy@vdtg.com