httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Berger, John" <John.Ber...@us.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Moving from 2.2 to 2.4
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 20:06:44 GMT
Okay, thanks. I appreciate you help very much.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 3:04 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Moving from 2.2 to 2.4

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Berger, John <John.Berger@us.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Seems to be working now. However, when I login it seems to hold my credentials. I can
close my browser and then go back to the URL and it does not prompt me. If I clear out my
browser cache files and then go back to the URL it prompts me again. Seems to happen with
both IE and Chrome. My co-worker does it and it prompts him everytime.

> Any ideas. I am sure it is probably something on my machine, but I just want to make
sure it is not something on the new web server.

I don't think it's anything server-side. You'd have to look at the request headers to be sure.