httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ethan Rosenberg <erosenb...@hygeiabiomedical.com>
Subject [users@httpd] My Comments
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:42:09 GMT
Dear List -

We are here to help each other. None of us are forced to explain why we are doing something,
nor do
any of us have resumes of everybody on the site.

I am well aware that the programmers who are answering the queries are expert programmers
with years
of experience.  I do not fit into either of the above categories. When I am lost, I have tried

everything I could, e.g, Dr. Google and many other useful sites.

For all of us in the same or similar boats, I respectfully request that we not be told to
read the
man pages or do appropriate debugging.  A guide to the appropriate sites, command line queries,
etc,
would be much appreciated.  Then we can dig it out for ourselves and learn.

Thank you for your patience in reading this.

Ethan