httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] building httpd 2.4 on windows x64
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:24:58 GMT
On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Wang, Andy <awang@ptc.com> wrote:

> Yup, pcretest is failing on Test 2 with a stack overflow which is to be
> expected when the stack is too small (as it is on windows - default 1MB).
>
> So I modified my script to simply ignore PCRE tests.
>
> cmake 3.1.3 supports openssl 1.0.2 but for some reason it breaks make
> install of apr as it's looking for apr-1.pdb (it's a static lib though, so
> why is it looking for that)?  I solved it by setting INSTALL_PDB=OFF and
> manually copying libapr-1.pdb to $PREFIX/bin

I'm sorry that I didn't remember this before:  The code that tried to copy
apr-1.pdb has already been removed in apr development levels; that will be
reflected in the next apr 1.5.x release.  (Older cmake would create the
file, and I didn't catch its lack utility until testing with cmake 3.
Whoops.)

> So I have everything working with cmake 3.1.3 also.

Thanks for your great summary!