httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ApacheCon North America, just 3 weeks away!
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:31:37 GMT
Dear Apache httpd enthusiast,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and
we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the original
Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp,
project-specific hack events, and evening events where you can deepen
your connection with the larger Apache community. See the full schedule
at http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon