httpd-users mailing list archives

From <surodip.pa...@accenture.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache CONNECT Method Allowed in HTTP Server Or HTTP Proxy Server Vulnerability
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:44:15 GMT
Hi Apache,

I have the below vulnerability:

CONNECT Method Allowed in HTTP Server Or HTTP Proxy Server Vulnerability:

Tried solutions:

a.      Commented the connect module in httpd.conf file : LoadModule proxy_connect_module
modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

b.      Changed in httpd-ssl.conf file

# Load Rewrite engine

LoadModule  rewrite_module  path/to/apache/modules/mod_rewrite.so

#Enable Rewrite engine

RewriteEngine On

# Disable TRACE, TRACK, CONNECT, OPTIONS RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^(TRACE|TRACK|CONNECT|OPTIONS)
RewriteRule .* - [F]

But no solutions worked. Can anyone help me to get rid of this vulnerability?

Thanks & Regards,
Surodip Patra
+91-9739883456

www.accenture.com