httpd-users mailing list archives

From mahendra babu <mahi.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_cache fixed in which Apache version?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:41:09 GMT
Hi Eric and Yehuda,

Thanks for the reply. You had confirmed that cache bugs was fixed in 2.2.13
for 64-bit Apache version. We had another apache instance of 2.2.11 but it
is 32-bit. So the question is which Apache version fixed the mod_cache
issue in *32 bit apache* , may be this issue was fixed in Apache 2.2.11 for
32 bit.

Does this makes sense?

Thanks
Mahendra.