httpd-users mailing list archives

From mahendra babu <mahi.b...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_cache fixed in which Apache version?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:35:05 GMT
Hi,

We'd filed a bug 57538 with Apache few days ago where we had impersonation
issue using mod_cache in Apache 2.2.3 64-bit version.

We got reply from Apache that mod_cache bugs was fixed in 2.2.13 version
and they recommended to use latest 2.2.29.

In our environment, there are many more other apache instances but
different versions 2.2.11 with mod_cache enabled.

Before we would recommend our applications teams to use specific apache
server with mod_cache enabled, we would like to know which specific base
version of Apache has all mod_cache fixes?

--
Thanks,
Mahendra.