httpd-users mailing list archives

From mahendra babu <mahi.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_cache fixed in which Apache version?
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:18:50 GMT
Hi Eric,

I apologize for any confusion. To be precise, our deployment has several
apache instances of different versions including 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

In one of the apache instance (2.2.3 version 64-bit) we got cache issue and
you had confirmed that caches issues were fixed in 2.2.13 and suggested to
use latest 2.2.29.

In one of the other apache instances (2.2.11 version 32-bit) we don't see
cache issue. So we would like to understand what version of apache 32-bit
the cache issue were fixed?

Thanks
Mahendra.