httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_cache fixed in which Apache version?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:51:23 GMT
Are you asking if you should update your 2.2.11 servers too or are you
asking what is the oldest version you could update to and still resolve the
problem?
I would guess that almost everyone here will tell you to upgrade to the
newest version on all your systems. Older versions may have security issues
or other bugs that are fixed in newer versions.