httpd-users mailing list archives

From André-John Mas <andrejohn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Support for http/2 in Apache HTTPD?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:07:31 GMT
> On 22 Feb 2015, at 20:42, @lbutlr <kremels@kreme.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22 Feb 2015, at 17:16 , Andre-John mas <andrejohn.mas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me whether Apache supports http/2
>
> No. I just asked this a couple of weeks ago.
>
>> and if not what the roadmap is? I am having trouble finding any useful information
on the subject - I did do a search.

> Yeah, there’s not much out there.
>
> Chrome and IE are pushing for HTTP/2 sooner rather than later. Hopefully it will be quick
to come to apache because it certainly sounds like a major improvement.

I didn't find an enhancement ticket with regards to this, unless I am searching badly? Considering
whether to open a ticket to track this, if there is confirmation one doesn't exist.

Regards

Andre-John