httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] building httpd 2.4 on windows x64
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:53:50 GMT

On 02/27/2015 01:43 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Can you provide your entire cmake invocation for apr and apr-util?
>
> What's the exact cmake version you're using?

I'm using cmake 2.8.10.2.  I already had it on the system and since it
was later than the required version I stuck with it.  I'm more than
happy to try the latest 3.x one if you think it'll help.

So this is the part where I admit I'm completely new at cmake and really
pretty much doing any native development on windows. So I used the gui
to do the initial generation, and then afterwards used the command line
to make minor -D tweaks.

Is there a specific file that has details that would answer how I
invoked cmake or should I start over using cmake from the cli?  If that
helps, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Thanks,
Andy