httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] building httpd 2.4 on windows x64
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:43:52 GMT
I've given up trying to figure out how to do this with visual studio in
a reproducible fashion and started looking at cmake.

Has anyone had any luck building
httpd (2.4.12 is what I'm using) with the following dependencies using
cmake:
openssl
zlib
pcre
apr
and apr-util?

I'm able to build zlib, pcre, openssl, and apr and have them installed
into C:\Apache24
but I'm stuck on apr-util.  It's looking for openssl but I don't know
how to tell it to find the openssl that I've installed into C:\Apache24.

I've tried setting the OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR environment variable (it looks
like Cmake is trying to use that) but no luck.  Anyone have any luck
with this?

I need to use our own openssl build and can't depend on a third party
build (which it looks like cmake wil attempt to find).

Thanks,
Andy