httpd-users mailing list archives

From phil <p...@philfixit.info>
Subject [users@httpd] Changing Email Signatures
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 03:09:45 GMT

Silly question i cant seem able to google up for some reason.
How do i get those email sigs that change every day or every email.
Just a push in the direction of the website would be most appreciated.

--
Regards,
Phil Steel-Wilson               |       [+61](0)447 64 55 34

If you are happy with my service and rates,
please recommend me to your family and friends.
Treat all email communication as confidential.
It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received
this and you are not the intended recipient please contact,
     admin@philfixit.info