httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Not Starting
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:53:49 GMT
Apache 2.4.10. I am having 1 heck of a time getting 2.4.10 working. Now, apache is not starting:

sudo systemctl start apache2.service
Job for apache2.service failed. See "systemctl status apache2.service" and "journalctl -xn"
for details.
webtest:~ # systemctl status apache2.service -l
apache2.service - The Apache Webserver
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/apache2.service; enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code)

The apache log says httpd not running (no pid). I looked in the messages logs and that says
the same thing. The last thing i did was generate a self-signed cert using:

httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/ssl/ssl_faq.html#selfcert

Apache would start before i did this. Where else can i see more descriptive logs?